Some Drink at the Fountain of Knowledge. Others Just Gargle: Dodgers @ Blue Jays - July 24, 2013

Happy faces are good to see right about now... - Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Dodgers @ Blue Jays - July 24, 2013

First game I get to watch in at least a week. Hoping it's a good one!!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Los Angeles' Ricky Nolasco.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!