Surrealism is not Your Cup of Tuna: Astros @ Blue Jays - July 25, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Astros @ Blue Jays - July 25, 2013

Today was a rough day at work for me. I know I shouldn't complain because I'm heading off on holidays come Monday but still, it just wasn't one of those fun days. Too much stuff to get done before I leave!! However, I am happy to say that my desk is perfectly devoid of paper piles!! Now to go home and relax before my own ball game which should be interesting because my bat is broken so I have to use my husband's for the rest of the year.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Houston's Erik Bedard.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!