Thursday BBB Links: Preferred Expletive Edition

I'm no doctor but that guy looks drunk to me. Sobriety isn't compatible with this losing streak anyway. - Tom Szczerbowski

That was an utter collapse. This stretch of baseball is physically painful. Hopefully the Astros are a good medicine.Today's links include Anthony Gose's struggles, all things A-Rod and the dangers of roaming cats.

Every day I keep telling myself that it can't get any worse. At some point that's going to be true. It hasn't been true yet though.

JAYS LINKS

Blue Jays implode again to cap disastrous series - Sportsnet.ca
"The Toronto Blue Jays blew a late lead for the second night in a row to extend their season-high losing streak to seven games in an ugly 8-3 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers."

Blue Jays prospect Anthony Gose remains stuck, striking out in minors | National Post
"Anthony Gose is repeating Triple-A. After a brief call-up to Toronto in May, the Blue Jays prospect's walks are down and his strikeouts are up..."

Toronto Blue Jays’ Brandon Morrow, still beset by forearm injury, may not return this year, GM says | National Post
"Brandon Morrow’s persistent forearm problems have mystified the Blue Jays, with general manager Alex Anthopoulos suggesting he might not return to the rotation this year"

MLB executives: Jays' best trade chips in bullpen - Sportsnet.ca
"The Blue Jays’ chances of reaching the playoffs are diminishing, but they do have some trade chips. MLB executives weigh in on the Blue Jays’ trade options as the July 31 deadline draws closer."

Hayhurst: Jays not going down without a fight - Sportsnet.ca
Um... ok...

Jays TV Ratings Down 9% From This Time Last Year | Drunk Jays Fans | Blogs | theScore.com
It's not my fault, I've been watching.

AL EAST LINKS

Alfonso Soriano: A Chance for Something | FanGraphs Baseball
The Yankees really shouldn't be buyers but I'm not going to stop them.

Dustin Pedroia and the Red Sox both win with 8-year extension - SBNation.com
Booooo

Alex Rodriguez injury: Yankees 3B does NOT have quad strain, says doctor - SBNation.com
"Alex Rodriguez's quad strain is nonexistent. There is no spoon. Einhorn is Finkel."

Yankees GM says A-Rod violated CBA by getting second opinion - CBSSports.com
"Alex Rodriguez violated the collective bargaining agreement by getting a second opinion on his injury quad, GM Brian Cashman confirmed."

With Clay Buchholz' rehab slowed, what's next for Boston? - Over the Monster
"Clay Buchholz is on the slow track back to the majors. What does that mean for Boston at the trade deadline?"

THE REST OF THE BASEBALL UNIVERSE LINKS

Players ripping Ryan Braun can make constructive changes - CBSSports.com
"Though he's been kicked out of the game for 2013, Ryan Braun still has more than $100 million guaranteed in his future. As angry players react to Braun's lies, that energy should be harnessed for constructive changes implementing harsher penalties."

Jhoulys Chacin and the Miraculous Record | FanGraphs Baseball
This is pretty ridiculous stuff.

Time for the Marlins to trade Giancarlo Stanton? - SBNation.com
Yes. To the Rockies.

The Dodgers’ New Old Superstar | FanGraphs Baseball
Hanley Ramirez is something else right now.

On the roid rage of fans and columnists ... - Baseball Nation

"Everyone has a #hottake about steroids and how they've ruined America's pastime. Most of them are steaming nonsense. But do you know who can be that disgusted?"

NON-BASEBALL LINK OF THE DAY

Roaming Cats Savagely Attack Woman Walking Dog In France
This is why I'm a dog person. Also I love how the women in this article has to specify that cats are the new zombies, shows how far we've come as a society.