Jays 3 Dodgers 8: no I'm not doing a real recap

Tom Szczerbowski

Blue Jays 3 Dodgers 8 (10 innings)

I feel like I'm living the movie Groundhog Day. I'm Bill Murray and every day I write about the Jays losing. I half expect to hear Sonny and Cher singing 'I Got You Babe' tomorrow morning.

Anyway, blah blah blah Jays lose again blah blah blah most depressing loss yet blah blah blah rock bottom blah blah blah errors at the worst moment blah blah blah Esmil Rogers deserved better blah blah blah I like Brett Lawrie better at third base blah blah blah glad to see him hitting better.

Maybe the movie is Stranger Than Fiction. I'm Will Ferrell and I need to figure out who is writing this crap. Dustin Hoffman will be asking me 'We have to figure out if it is a tragedy or a comedy." Oh well, if I get to sleep with Maggie Gyllenhaal, it might be all worthwhile.

Stupid Astro Turf.

No no I'm in Bull Durham:

I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf.

There really should be a law against Astro Turf. I know Satin came up with it.

Oh no, I'm not Kevin Costner am I?

Well.. one of Knuke's eyelids are jammed, and we need a live chicken?.. live chicken to get the hex off of Jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Jimmy or Millie for their wedding present.

Rogers Centre is cursed. We need to sacrafice a bunter.

Anyway, Colby Rasmus makes an error at the worst possible moment. Juan Perez gives up his first run (s) as a Blue Jay at the worst possible moment.

That could be the motto for the Blue Jays' season 'the worst possible moment'.

Any, use the comments to do a real recap if you like.

The swear ban is lifted for this comment thread (and only this comment thread).