I Used to be Indecisive. Now? I'm Not so Sure...: Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 3, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 3, 2013

Today, thankfully, it's a more moderate 24 degrees outside in comparison to yesterday's 42. I can actually think in these temperatures! The storms we had last night as a result were wicked. I don't often get freaked out by storms, but I did last night. To relax me, my husband fed me strong drinks until I didn't care what was going on outside. Needless to say, I am moving very slow today!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Josh Johnson going up against Detroit's Max Scherzer.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!