A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet: Twins @ Blue Jays - July 7, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Twins @ Blue Jays - July 7, 2013

Head hurts....that's all I'm saying. Rumours of me dancing on tables and hugging everyone I saw are extremely over-exaggerated!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Todd Redmond going up against Minnesota's Scott Diamond. Who the heck is Todd Redmond??? They really shouldn't add in people I've never heard of on mornings like this...I kept staring at the MLB page wondering if I had the right teams.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!