FanPost

Josh Johnson and another disabled list stint

(Disclaimer - Quick Fanpost after another JJ injury, this time a forearm strain)

(Also my first fanpost, so any suggestions to improve would be greatly appreciated, as it will be short.)

As you all know, Josh Johnson has had a terrible season to date, with many things going wrong for him. Whether its his abnormal to the extreme triple slash line when runners are on base or just his inability to pitch effectively no matter if its in the stretch or regular windup. So after previously hearing that this issue wouldn't be a problem, he is once again on the disabled list. As a result of this, would you rather have him come back sometime in September, or be shut down for the rest of the year in favour of the alternatives, whether that is Marcus Stroman, Sean Nolin, Thad Weber or even Ricky Romero? Even if this is just shuffling the deck chairs on a lost season for not just him but the team, what would the best option be going forward for the last 6 1/2 weeks or so?