Video time: New Hampshire loses on walk off wild pitch, Daniel Norris almost loses head

Tom Szczerbowski

Alan Farina wanted to intentionally walk the Rock Cats batter, with runners on second and third but he threw the ball past catcher Jack Murphy, allowing the winning run to score. This is how the minor league Blue Jays train for the majors, coming up with new and inventive ways to lose.

And Lansing pitcher Daniel Norris almost lost his head on this hard line drive, right at him. Great reflexes, Daniel. I don't think I could be a pitcher. Lack of talent, aside, I would be so worried about a line drive off the head. Of course, I think it would take 20 minutes for my heart rate to slow enough for me to pitch again after that.