Melky Cabrera to the DL, Neil Wagner recalled

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Before the recap we'll do the news, Melky Cabrera is going back on the DL and, after watching him today, thank you Alex, man, if Melky was a race horse, we'd shoot him. I can't even begin to describe how bad he's been. I'm wonder, with the possibility of a suspension, if we have seen the last of Melky this year. If we have, I'm not sad about it.

Coming back up to the Jays is Neil Wagner. Neil had a 3.26 ERA when he was up with the team earlier. He has a 0.76 ERA with the Buffalo Bisons this year.

Welcome back Neil. Get yourself really healthy Melky.