Jose Bautista leaves game with 'left hip soreness'

That hip there is the sore one. - USA TODAY Sports

Jose Bautista came out of the first game of today's double header with the Yankees in the bottom of the 4th inning. He apparently has 'left hip soreness'. I hope it isn't serious but it seems like all Blue Jay injuries turn out to be serious. He's day-to-day, which seems to suggest he won't be playing in tonight's game.

UPDATE