Drunk is Feeling Sophisticated Although You Can't Pronounce It: Blue Jays @ Astros - August 23, 2013

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Astros - August 23, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

This weekend I'm heading off to beautiful Mundare, Alberta for our yearly slo-pitch tournament. A fun weekend of, ummmm, ball (and other fun stuff)! Needless to say there will not be any lineups for you. It's a good thing I don't get paid for this or I might feel kind of guilty....

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Todd Redmond going up against Houston's Jordan Lyles.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.

Latest News