Everything in Moderation, Including Moderation: Blue Jays @ Mariners - August 5, 2013

Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Mariners - August 5, 2013

Today I'm going to Disneyland!!! Really don't think I'll be back to my room to set up the lineups, sorry. Have an awesome night!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.