Blue Jays prospect Aaron Sanchez leaves game with apparent injury

We really have no picture of minor leaguers. - USA TODAY Sports

According to the Dunedin Blue Jays broadcast, Blue Jays pitching prospect Aaron Sanchez had to leave his scheduled start facing his third batter, having walked the first batter of the game, and inducing a ground out to the second. He threw a pitch to the third batter and called for the trainer:

Tyler Murray, Dunedin's radio broadcaster, said that Sanchez had been suffering from some inflammation in his fingers, and according to Clint, Keith Law also mentioned about the injury in his most recent chat.

Later in the broadcast, Murray said that, from his vantage point, it looked like a right hand or finger issue. Blisters, unless they are recurring, are probably represent the best-case injury scenario for Sanchez.

Johnny Anderson, who recently wrote a guest post here, was summoned from the bullpen for emergency relief.

More details to come.