FanPost

Too many Dominicans in the dugout?

Over the course of the season, I've seen more and more of a repeating theme. Every time the Sportsnet cameras show the Jays dugout, we see all the Dominicans ( Reyes, Bautista, EE, Izturis, Bonifacio ) all bunched together on the far side of the dugout only speaking with each other while the likes of Colby Rasmus,, Adam Lind and J.P Arencibia sitting all slone not speaking to a soul.

Now I might as well be the only one who notices and/or cares about the situation, but it's still a little disturbing to see the clubhouse divided into two different groups. There are solutions to this matter. Either get John Gibbons or AA to talk to the Dominicans, or if you're Adam Lind or Rasmus or JP, simply just got and sit right in between or right beside the Dominicans and see what happens. As we all know, if you have a group of all stars who only want to play for themselves it's not going to work Eg: 2012 Boston Red Sox under Bobby Valentine. This team needs to start playing for each other or this special group of players who have a three year window to win, will be all for not.