Juan Perez 'likely' to go on DL

Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

So we knew it wasn't good when Juan Perez left the game tonight but

is worse than I was hoping it would be.

Not sure who the Jays will bring up. At Buffalo we have:

  • John Stilson with a 1.85 ERA, 13 walks, 25 strikeouts in 34 innings.
  • Jeremy Jeffress with a 2.16 ERA with 12 walks, 14 k in 16.2 innings.
  • Mickey Storey with a 2.79 ERA with 17 walks and 62 strikeouts in 51.2 innings.
  • Thad Weber with a 2.63 ERA with 17 walks and 69 strikeouts in 82 innings.
  • Joel Carreno with a 4.30 ERA with 13 walks and 31 strikeouts in 23 innings.

Or perhaps put one of these in at starter and move Rogers to the pen:

  • Marcus Stroman with a 2.93, in 15 starts, 21 walks, 99 k in 83 innings in New Hampshire.
  • Sean Nolan with a 2.84 ERA in 16 starts, 24 walks, 99 k in 85.2 innings in New Hampshire.
  • Ricky Romero with a 6.18 ERA in 17 starts, 52 walks, 56 k in 83 Buffalo innings.
  • Drew Hutchison, who is rehabbing, 6 minor league games, 4.95 ERA, 8 walks, 23 K in 20 innings spread through 3 minor league teams.
  • Todd Redmond.....well, you know.

So let's leave it open, tell us in the comments who you would call up?

Latest News

In This Article

Teams