So we knew it wasn't good when Juan Perez left the game tonight but
Gibbons say elbow injury for Juan Perez " doesn't look good." Will need to go on DL and pitcher brought up— Shi Davidi (@ShiDavidi) August 10, 2013
is worse than I was hoping it would be.
Not sure who the Jays will bring up. At Buffalo we have:
- John Stilson with a 1.85 ERA, 13 walks, 25 strikeouts in 34 innings.
- Jeremy Jeffress with a 2.16 ERA with 12 walks, 14 k in 16.2 innings.
- Mickey Storey with a 2.79 ERA with 17 walks and 62 strikeouts in 51.2 innings.
- Thad Weber with a 2.63 ERA with 17 walks and 69 strikeouts in 82 innings.
- Joel Carreno with a 4.30 ERA with 13 walks and 31 strikeouts in 23 innings.
Or perhaps put one of these in at starter and move Rogers to the pen:
- Marcus Stroman with a 2.93, in 15 starts, 21 walks, 99 k in 83 innings in New Hampshire.
- Sean Nolan with a 2.84 ERA in 16 starts, 24 walks, 99 k in 85.2 innings in New Hampshire.
- Ricky Romero with a 6.18 ERA in 17 starts, 52 walks, 56 k in 83 Buffalo innings.
- Drew Hutchison, who is rehabbing, 6 minor league games, 4.95 ERA, 8 walks, 23 K in 20 innings spread through 3 minor league teams.
- Todd Redmond.....well, you know.
So let's leave it open, tell us in the comments who you would call up?