Fan Scouting: Tom Tango wants your help

Claus Andersen

Scout the Blue Jays.

Tom Tango wants your help.

Baseball's fans are very perceptive. Take a large group of them, and they can pick out the final standings with the best of them. They can forecast the performance of players as well as those guys with rather sophisticated forecasting engines. Bill James, in one of his later Abstracts, had the fans vote in for the ranking of the best to worst players by position. And they did a darn good job.

He is crowd sourcing scouting reports. He folks see all the games, you have opinions, so go give him a hand and give your opinion on the Blue Jays.

It's a cool idea. I'm sure you all have your ideas on who has the strongest arm on the team. Who has the best baseball instincts.

There is the question for the day, of the guys currently on the roster, who has the best baseball instincts?

Anyway, go over and rate the Jays for Tango.