Who Are Ya: Jerome Williams

Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY Sports

The Angels come into town tonight to battle with the Blue Jays in a battle of teams that were apparently overhyped before the season began. Jerome Williams will face off against Mark Buehrle in the opener at 7:00. Williams has a 4.60 ERA this season and has been a serviceable back end rotation/bullpen guy.

Williams throws either a four-seam, sinker, or cut fastball 75% of the time. With changeups, sliders, and curveballs making up the rest. His hard stuff sits mid to low 90's, while his slider and curveball both sit around the 80 mph mark. The 31-year-old right hander gets a fair amount of whiffs with his changeup and slider, but he mainly pitches to contact with his fastballs.

Anohij3_medium

Williams pounds the outside half with his tricky little cutter as you can see:

425532_r_fc__2013_40_14_0_20130905_medium

via www.fangraphs.com

This also exists, which is nice:

Williamsmarch_693hvlkq_medium

via mlb.mlb.com

For the "Find the Link" today:

Find the link between Jerome Williams and Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Enjoy the game.