If You Read in the Bathroom, is it Considered Multi-Tasking?: Angels @ Blue Jays - September 12, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Angels @ Blue Jays - September 12, 2013

How to know the end of the season is almost here?? I completely forgot about the GameThread....until the last minute! Sixteen to go..... :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's J.A. Happ going up against Los Angeles' Garret Richards.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES ANGELS
Jose Reyes, SS Collin Cowgill, CF
Munenori Kawasaki, 2B Erick Aybar, SS
Brett Lawrie, 3B Mike Trout, DH
Adam Lind, 1B Mark Trumbo, 1B
Moises Sierra, RF Josh Hamilton, LF
Rajai Davis, DH Chris Iannetta, C
Anthony Gose, CF Kole Calhoun, RF
Josh Thole, C Grant Green, 2B
Kevin Pillar, LF Andrew Romine, 3B

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.