Blue Jays 2 Yankees 0: R. A. Dickey throws 7 scoreless

Tom Szczerbowski

Yankees 0 Blue Jays 2

R. A.  Dickey battled through the first couple of innings,  but stranded 5 batters in those two innings.  The rest of the game's 7 innings were great. Sergio Santos pitched around a Ryan Goins error for a scoreless 8th and Casey Janssen gave up a single but struck out the side for the save.

We didn't do much on offense.  Colby Rasmus and Rajai Davis each had solo homers and that was it for scoring. We did have 9 hits with 2 home runs should add up to more than 2 runs.

Sorry, I'm out tonight,  so this is a quick recap from my phone,  I'll do a  real recap  later.