Would you like the Jays to go after Alexander Guerrero?

Ken Rosenthal is reporting that the Dodgers are not as interested in Alexander Guerrero as earlier thought. They were thought to be offering the Cuban infielder $32 million on a 5 year contract. Now, maybe not.

The Jays have an open wound at second base. $6 million a year isn't all that much money, if the guy can play.

Guerrero, 5-foot-11 and 205 pounds, is an offensive player who could hit 15 to 18 home runs and produce 70 to 75 RBI per season in the opinion of some major-league executives.

A player like that would be worth the money, presuming he can play reasonable defense. Jon Heyman says that the Red Sox, Reds, Rangers and Giants have shown interest.

So what do you think, should the Jays try to sign him?