I'm Out of My Mind, But Feel Free to Leave a Message: Yankees @ Blue Jays - September 19, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Yankees @ Blue Jays - September 19, 2013

The Jays announced that Edwin Encarnacion underwent successful wrist surgery today. And yes, that's Kawasaki DHing, in September, with expanded rosters.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Todd Redmond going up against New York's Hiroki Kuroda.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.