Blue Jays 6 Yankees 2: no matter how many are out at third, Jays win

With all the injuries we had to big drop for a reliever. - Tom Szczerbowski

Yankees 2 Jays  6

Really quick recap from my phone again,  unfortunately I need to do things that pay money,  now and then.

Great start for Todd Redmond,  or the Yankees just can't hit,   one or the other. He went 7, allowed  just 4 hits and a walk, while striking out 7.

On offense,  Adam Lind and Anthony Gose but home runs.  Gose had 3 hits and was a triple short of the cycle.

I'll flesh this out tomorrow but use the thread to discuss the two guys out at third and JP's performance.