Give Some Folks an Inch and They Think They're Rulers: Blue Jays @ Red Sox - September 21, 2013

You were warned...Eight more days.... :-) - Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Spor

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Red Sox - September 21, 2013

I'm playing in a ball tournament all day today and have absolutely no idea when my games are, except for the first one. Therefore, no lineups for you. Sorry!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buerhle going up against Boston's Clay Buchholz.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.