I Dream of a Better Tomorrow, Where Chickens Can Cross Roads and Not Have Their Motives Questioned: Blue Jays @ White Sox - Sept 23, 2013

Darren McCollester

GameThread - Blue Jays @ White Sox - September 23, 2013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's J.A. Happ going up against Chicago's Jose Quintana.

Tom: I can't really fix the table without doing a bunch of work, squeeze DeRosa, playing first, in after Sierra. Josh Phegley catches and hits 9th for the Sox.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.