If You Look Like Your Passport Picture, You Probably Need the Trip: Blue Jays @ Orioles - September 25, 2013

Joy R. Absalon-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Orioles - September 25, 3013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Baltimore's Bud Norris.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Jose Reyes, SS Nate McLouth, LF
Munenori Kawasaki, DH J.J. Hardy, SS
Brett Lawrie, 3B Nick Markakis, RF
Adam Lind, 1B Chris Davis, DH
Rajai Davis, RF Steve Pearce, 1B
Anthony Gose, CF Jason Pridie, CF
Josh Thole, C Steve Clevenger, C
Ryan Goins, 2B Jonathan Schoop, 2B
Kevin Pillar, LF Ryan Flaherty, 3B

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.