FanPost

Should Brett Lawrie have more days off? (+poll)

Brett Lawrie has played every inning of every game since July 24. This includes some blowouts and one doubleheader. As discussed in yesterday's game thread he is also struggling offensively in September:

BA - .211

OBP - .245

SLG - .267

OPS - .511

OPS+ 45

Do you think his struggles in September are related to his workload? Should we have him start 162 games next year if he is able to? Would the Jays be better off giving players more days off in general? Discuss.