Chaos, Panic and Disorder... My Work Here is Done: Rays @ Blue Jays - September 29, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Rays @ Blue Jays - September 29, 2013

Last GameThread of 2013!!!!! I have to say it's been great doing this for the season, and I'd like to thank all of you for being patient with me. :-)

Be sure to stick around in the off season as all the writers here keep up the wonderful stories ALL year round!! Of course, there are always playoff GameThreads and Tom usually sets it up where we can put in our guesses for who's going to win each division and all that fun!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Todd Redmond going up against Tamp Bay's Matt Moore.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.