Poll time: Who was the Blue Jays biggest disappointment?

Joe Maddon shares his opinion on who the most disappointing Jay was with umpire Paul Schrieber. - John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Spo

Over at Sportsnet.ca, Mike Wilner has polled Blue Jay players, coaches and front office folks to pick out some Blue Jay of the Year awards (click on the links for part one and part two), which pisses me off, because I planned a series of polls asking many of the same questions.

Let's still do it, because I'm going to ask a few different questions.

With a season that started with so much promise and turned into such a mess, let's start with the negative one, let's start with the negative poll:

Who was the Blue Jays biggest disappointment?

There are a number of dismal efforts to choose from, as you'd expect when the team goes 74 and 88, and I don't want to campaign for anyone of them, so let's go straight to the poll. I feel like I  should add Buck and Pat to the list. Maybe it is because the season was so bad, but I had no patience for them at all. I try to remind myself that they aren't talking to me, they are talking to less informed fans, but they are so inane.