An Empty Stomach is a Poor Advisor: Blue Jays @ Twins - September 8, 2013

Jesse Johnson-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Twins - September 8, 2013

Edwin Encarnacion gets the day off with a sore wrist. With the off day tomorrow, he figures he'll be back Tuesday.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Minnesota's Andrew Albers.

Carm can't count, but she can spill popcorn at the movies. Batting 9th is Kevin Pillar (LF) for the Jays and Pedro Florimon (SS) for the Twins.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here.