Northwest League Championship Game 3 GameThread: Boise Hawks @ Vancouver Canadians

The Vancouver Canadians (short-season A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays) are seeking to win back-to-back-to-back Northwest League Championships tonight in the deciding game against the Boise Hawks (Cubs' affiliate).

Lineup

Nat Bailey Stadium, Vancouver, British Columbia
BOISE HAWKS VANCOUVER CANADIANS
12 Kevin Encarnacion CF 18 Chaz Frank CF
7 Danny Lockhart SS 4 Alex Fermin 2B
13 Rony Rodriguez RF 30 Mitch Nay DH
24 Jacob Rogers 1B 27 L.B. Dantzler 1B
8 Justin Marra DH 9 Dawel Lugo SS
5 David Bote 3B 17 Mike Reeves C
37 Jordan Hankins 2B 22 Justin Atkinson 3B
1 Lance Rymel C 20 Brendan Kalfus LF
2 Shawn Dunston Jr. LF 1 Ian Parmley RF
>18 Michael Wagner RHP > 35 Tom Robson RHP

Audio Stream

Thanks MjwW

Vancouver: Team 1410 with Rob Fai

Boise: Mike Safford