FanShot

Richard Griffin discusses the upcoming Tanaka decision

+

I wanted to share this link, but there were a few points I wanted to highlight.. Griffin discusses the deadline looming for Tanaka to make his final decision and adds, "the Blue Jays are not among the teams in consideration." Also, he ends the article stating of the Blue Jays, " the club appears quietly confident it can land one from that next group" - meaning the next tier of pitchers stuck in a signing logjam.