What questions would you ask at the Blue Jays State of the Franchise?

George Pimentel

The Blue Jays 'State of the Franchise' is coming up on Wednesday January 29th. Media and season ticket holders can ask questions (presumably questions that have been cleared by the Jays' PR department)  of Paul Beeston, Alex Anthopoulos and John Gibbons.

My question would be:

What would you ask the Jays Powers-That-Be if you were given the opportunity?