FanPost

State of the franchise?

Hi all,

I have one extra ticket's for tonight's State of the Franchise. If anyone is interested in going please contact me here and I can send the ticket my e-mail.

Please contact me only if you're actually going to go, I'd hate to see the ticket wasted or even worse sold on Kijiji.

.. need to get to 75 words., so must keep writing, I don't understand this rule.. sure you don't want too long messages