Hall of Fame Vote: Maddux, Glavine, Thomas In, Biggio Just Misses

Jim McIsaac

Here are the voting results. Maddux, Glavine and Thomas go in. Biggio misses by 1 vote? What a rip off. Very sorry to see Raines vote went down. stupid voters.

Name Votes (Pct.) Yrs on ballot
Greg Maddux 555 (97.2%) 1
Tom Glavine 525 (91.9) 1
Frank Thomas 478 (83.7) 1