FanPost

Mesa Pompey Sox Gamethread

I flicked on the television to see the thursday night football game, and realized that the Solar Sox are onMLB network. So I'll be watching that instead. If anyone else cares to watch, here's a little mini game thread for it. Let's see what some prospects can do. I for one don;t know the players on the Sox or any jays on the sox, but i'll be rooting for them. and looking at this new "pitch clock". Hmmm not sure how i feel about that. Go Sox