Saturday Open Thread

A few second after this picture, a fan in the 10th row behind first got a souvenir. - Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports

I have a busy day ahead (among other things, I'm going to the Flames game tonight, I haven't been to an NHL game in years) and there isn't anything I particularly want to write about....so let's have an open thread. Use the thread to talk about anything, baseball related, that you like.

I guess there is the news that the Royals have DFAed our old friend Emilio Bonifacio. Odds against the Jays picking him up? Roughly a billion to one. There was this tweet from MLB radio's Mike Ferrin:

The turf 'freaked him out'? Oh well.

As much as I'd like us to pick up a second basemen, I can't imagine anything worse than watching him ever again.

Speaking of Ferrin, MLB Radio has disappeared from the XM Canada online listen guide, which has me worried that they are going to take it away from my car radio too. Most of the reason I have XM radio is MLB Radio and that they carry every MLB game. Without that, I'd cancel my subscription.

Enjoy your Saturday.