Three Blue Jays on Fangraphs Top 100 Prospects

Aaron Sanchez - Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Our friend, Marc Hulet, has posted his top 100 MLB prospects on over at Fangraphs.

He has Aaron Sanchez at #22, Marcus Stroman #56 and, the surprise, at least to me, Mitch Nay at #100.

About Nay he said :

Nay is probably the biggest surprise in the entire Top 100 (you probably won't find him on anyone else's list) but I'm going out on a limb with him much like I did with Michael Wacha last year and that worked out pretty well. Nay has a chance to be something very special with the bat and should hold his own defensively.

About Stroman:

Stroman's lower-than-expected ranking is due to my continued expectation that he's not long for starting (although I fully expect Toronto thinks he can remain a starter long term).

Of course, there are a bunch of former Jays:

18: Noah Syndergaard

39: Travis d'Arnaud

63: Justin Nicolino

69: Jake Marisnick

I'll admit,  first thing I did on OOTP 14 was trade to get back Travis d'Arnaud. He reminded very injury prone, in the game, but he hit well enough that I moved him to DH, where he still managed to get injured most seasons.

Jake Marisnick was a favorite of mine, I hope he goes on to have a great career.