Second Annual BBB Super Bowl Prop Contest & GDT

Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

It's Super Bowl Sunday, which is just another day closer to Spring Training for most of us, but we might as well have some fun with it! Last year we had a prop contest that was won by yours truly, but we're hoping for a few more entrants this year. The rules are simple: make a comment that has your picks for each of the props listed below and if you get the most correct you win. The prize is the right to add the title to your signature as well as site-wide bragging rights. Without further ado:

National Anthem

Over 2 minutes 25 seconds

Under 2 minutes 25 seconds

How many times will Peyton Manning say "Omaha" during the game?

Over 27.5

Under 27.5

Score in the first 90 seconds of the game

Yes

No

Richard Sherman gets a taunting penalty during the game

Yes

No

Will the score be tied AFTER 0-0?

Yes

No

Will any Red Hot Chili Peppers member be shirtless during the performance?

Yes

No

Will Bruno Mars sing "Locked Out of Heaven" first?

Yes

No

Marshawn Lynch Rushing Yards

Over 90.5

Under 90.5

WHO WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

Seattle Seahawks

Denver Broncos

Join us in this thread for the first (unofficial) game thread of the year!