Melky Cabrera 'in the best shape of his life'

No spring pictures of Melky yet, here is Marcus Stroman - Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports

Normally I ignore the 'player X came to camp in great shape stuff' but, in this case, I'm going to take any good news I can get:

I really want to believe this, left field was a black hole for us last year (and the year before). Last year our left fielders hit .259/.309/.358, with 10 home runs.  A healthy Melky would be a big improvement.

I have no idea what to expect from Melky. Offensively, he's the one I have no clue about. Zips has him hitting .290/.329/.433 with 12 home runs. After last year, I'd take that and be happy.

Melky is going to be the one I watch the most this spring. It is a big year for him, he's a free agent after the season and, if it goes like last year, I doubt he'll be able to find another major league contract.

What do you expect from Melky this year?