First injury of the spring? If you had Brandon Morrow you win

Brandon looks fine in this picture - David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

The first injury of the spring:

Yeah, Brandon and Dustin McGowan were the odds on favorites to have the first injury of the spring. Injury is likely overstating it. everyone gets a little tightness at various times during the spring. If he is still going to pitch on Friday it can't be all that bad. Course it wouldn't be the first time that the Jays undersold an injury.

But, like the first robin, the first injury is a sign of spring. And with how cold it is here in Calgary, I'll take any sign of spring (I wish I was in Florida, hey SB, wanna fly me out there? I promise to post several times a day. No?).