Blue Jays have 'decided to stay' in Dunedin

Melky in motion - Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

The Palm Beach Post has a story saying that the Blue Jays are no longer looking at moving their spring training home to Palm Beach:

And the Toronto Blue Jays are no longer looking for a site in Palm Beach County. Team officials told county officials last week because they've decided to stay in Dunedin.

I wonder if this means that the Jays have found enough space in Dunedin to allow them to have their major and minor league camps in the same area, right now there is a bit of a drive between the camps.

I liked Dunedin, so I'm glad that the Jays will be staying there. I'm hoping to get to spring training again next year.