FanPost

Blue Jays position players

We all know about the struggles of the Jays starting rotation.

But in the rush to label this team as a last place team because no moves were made this off season.

I think many are forgetting that at 5 positions the Jays have arguably one of the top 3 players in the AL at that position. (Allstar calibre).

1st - EE - (Fielder, Davis)

SS - Reyes (Andrus)

3rd - Lawrie (Cabera, Longoria, Beltre)

RF - Bautista (Rios?)

CF - Rasmus (Trout, Ellsbury, Jones, Choo)

On top of that you have melky and lind.

from 1-7 I don't think anyone in the AL has a more potent lineup. (maybe texas)

At 8-9 the C and 2B if we can get replacement level this lineup rakes.