Monday GameThread: Blue Jays @ Tigers and @ Team Canada

Gibby - David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

It's a split squad day.

Minor Leaguer posted the lineup for the Team Canada game, that game I don't think we can follow by any other method than watching tweets of the beat writers at the game.

Here are the lineups for the Tigers game:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Reyes,SS Ian Kinsler, 2B
Maicer Izturis, 3B Rajai Davis, LF
Melky Cabrera, CF Miguel Cabrera, 1B
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Victor Martinez, DH
Dan Johnson, 1B Torri Hunter, RF
Josh Thole, C Austin Jackson, CF
Steve Tolleson, LF Don Kelly,3B
Anthony Gose, RF Bryan Holaday, C
Ryan Goins, 2B Eugenio Suarez, SS

The lucky ones that get to face John Verlander, I bet they wish they were playing team Canada. It is Verlander's first start of the spring. Todd Redmond gets the start for the Jays.

This game is on MLB Audio. I'm going to listen in for the first few innings, but spring games on the radio aren't exciting enough for me to stay with all the way through.

Redmond is going to have to really impress this start, if he has any hope of making the team.