Wednesday GameThread and group counselling session

Even the Umpires are wondering why Alex didn't sign Santana. - Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Mike Wilner had some tweets on the Santana subject matter:

And from R.A. Dickey:

Subtle dig at Ervin there by Dickey.

Listening to Alex this morning reminded me of an old M*A*S*H episode. Frank spends too long explaining something to Colonel Potter and Potter says "A simple "crapped out" will be sufficient, Major." Alex, a simple crapped out would have been sufficient.

It is raining in Dunedin, so the game might not start on time. When it does start, Marcus Stroman gets the start for the Jays.

We are starting most of what should be our regular lineup this season:

Join us in the thread. Remember we have rules, try not to be terrible.

Latest News

In This Article

Events
Teams