Thursday GameThread: Blue Jays and Astros

Leon Halip

Once again we have a non-televised game. It is on radio. I think I'll listen to the first few innings, I'm curious to see how Esmil Rogers does.

I think I'm going to order a watch: Bluejays_modify_medium

This company, Modify Watches, has a kickstarter project going to sell watches with your own design.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS HOUSTON ASTROS
Jose Reyes, SS Robbie Grossman, CF
Melky Cabrera, CF Carlos Correa, SS