Friday GameThread

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Another day, another game not on TV.

Drew Hutchison gets the start. One of the spring baseball truisms is that all pitchers hit a 'dead arm' time during spring, so as much as we shouldn't overvalue the good outings he's had, if he has a bad one it isn't the end of the world either.

Sergio Santos will follow him and, all going well, Kyle Drabek will finish out the game.

Want to hear something really sad? Mike McCoy is playing for the Red Sox today. Of course, if he was a Jay, I'd be cheering for him to get a utility infielder job with the Jays. Or fifth starter.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes, DH Jackie Bradley Jr, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Jonathan Herrera, 3B
Jose Bautista, RF Mike Carp, DH
Colby Rasmus, CF Mike Napoli, 1B
Dioner Navarro, C Jonny Gomes, LF
Dan Johnson, 1B Corey Brown, RF
Ryan Goins, SS Ryan Lavarnway, C
Chris Getz, 2B Brock Holt, SS
Munenori Kawasaki, 3B Mike McCoy, Good guy on wrong team
Drew Hutchison, P Sunscreen Boy, P