Saturday GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rays

Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports

We are hitting that mid-spring training time, where the thrill of there being actual baseball is wearing off (especially when the games are only on radio) and we are impatient for the regular season to start.

Today the Jays travel to Port Charlotte to take on the Rays and many of the veteran players have used their 'get out of the bus ride free' cards. Sean Nolin gets his first start of the spring, he's thrown 3.2 innings in 3 relief appearances, so I wouldn't expect him to go more than 3 or so today.

Join us in the thread.