Sunday GameThread: Orioles @ Blue Jays

Moises Sierra - Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays are walking about Hutchison starting the 2nd game of the season and Brandon Morrow starting game 5, at home. Morrow is a little behind, Hutchison has pitched 9.2 innings this spring, Morrow is just at 5 so an extra couple of days won't hurt. So it looks like:

Game 1: Dickey

Game 2: Hutchison

Game 3: Buehrle

Game 4: Someone, likely Happ or Rogers

Game 5: Morrow

Today's lineups:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Jose Reyes, SS Jemile Weeks, 2B
Colby Rasmus, CF Jonathan Schoop, SS
Jose Bautista, RF Henry Urrutia, RF
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Adam Jones, CF
Adam Lind, DH Steve Clevenger, C
Melky Cabrera, LF Nolan Reimold, DH
Brett Lawrie, 3B Ryan Flaherty, 3B
Dioner Navarrro, C Michael Almanzar, 1B
Ryan Goins, 2B Quintin Berry, LF
Todd Redmond, P Miguel Gonzalez, P

Not many regulars in the Orioles lineup. The game isn't on TV or on MLB.tv.