Todd Redmond and Aaron Sanchez pitch well, Jays win in extras

oh Adam.... - Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Orioles 3 Blue Jays 4 (10 innings)

Happy Thoughts:

Less Happy Thoughts:

  • Arik Sikula gave up a go ahead home run in the top of the 10th.
  • Ryan Goins was 0 for 3. He's hitting .158 on the spring.
  • 15 hits and just 4 runs scored? We had runners on first and second, in the 7'th and Bautista singled, but Navarro was thrown out trying to score. And after scoring the tying run in the 9th, we had the bases loaded, with none out, but Moises Sierra lined out and Kevin Pillar tapped one to the pitcher to start a 1-2-3 double play.

Tomorrow is an off-day for the Jays. Tuesday they play the Tigers, and again, it isn't on TV. Ricky Romero gets the start.