FanPost

BBB Best Basketball Bick'em Bool!

Greetings and salutations sports fans,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it (you should), is to click on this link, join the BBB NCAA Tournament Bick'em Bool(!), and fill out your bracket. As with all years, absolutely no college basketball knowledge is required - and any knowledge may in fact be detrimental to your chances of winning, as evidenced by Beth from accounting winning every year by picking the team with the fluffier looking mascot or the more colourful jersey.

Note that the scoring system has changed this year in order to preserve some intrigue and uncertainty in the later rounds. The new scoring system is as follows: 2-3-5-8-13-21, from first (second) round to finals. Everyone say thanks to Mr. Fibonacci. (Thanks, Mr. Fibonacci!)

The games that count start midday Thursday, so probably join before then.

In case you missed the link above and because I need to get to 75 words, here's the link again: http://y.ahoo.it/tWsSLUt0

Upon further writing and editing, it appears than FanPosts now require 150 words instead of 75, so here's an extra sentence for your perusal.